Note: How's can mean either How is or How has. In this conversation, it means How has.
A: How's your summer been so far?
B: I haven't really done much yet.
A: Have you been to the beach?
B: Yes, I went there last weekend. I want to go a few more times before the summer is over. What about you? Do you have any plans for the rest of the summer?
A: I'll probably have a barbecue or two. I'd like to go to an amusement park at least once. And I want to see some fireworks.
B: I'm going to see the fireworks at the park next Saturday with some friends. Why don't you come with us?
A: Next Saturday? Thanks, but I can't. I have dinner plans with some friends. I'll probably see the fireworks at the end of August.
B: That's OK, no problem. I am thinking of going to waterslide pools next Sunday. Are you interested?
A: Sure, sounds like fun!
- I'm going have a barbecue next Saturday.
- I'll probably have beach party next Sunday or Monday.
- I might go camping if the weather is nice and if I'm not too tired.
- I'd like to go on a trip overseas but I probably won't have enough money.
- I'm not going to go on a long trip by car this year.